NintendoGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NintendoGamers

From Pokemon to Mario, This forum welcomes all nintendo!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NG Forums.Check out the rules Here.

My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PainedDinosaur

PainedDinosaur

Male Posts : 24
Gamer Points : 30

My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock Empty
PostSubject: My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock   My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 am

Hey Guys, basically Im gonna take you through the story of my Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock. If you don't know the rules of nuzlocking, here are the rules:

1. If your pokemon doesnt faint, it dies, when it runs out of hp, you have to release it, cry over it, and move on.

2. You can only catch the first pokemon you see in a route. If you fail to catch it, tough luck, you cant catch any more pokemon in that route

3. (optional) You have to nickname all your pokemon

[edit] another thing im doing is not using tms, but thats not specificaly a rule

Now I'm not gonna nick mine, cause I dont like nicknaming, but I think this'll be really good, helps you appreciate the pokemon you have. Anyway, onto the story....

So Here I am, on the way to my new home in Littleroot Town. I'm in the back of the delivery truck with all the boxes (I don't know why, maybe my Mum hates me or something). I don't know much about Littleroot, Mum told me it's a nice little town that's not to far from dad, and that there's a guy there called Professor Birch. I don't know much 'bout him either, but Mum says he's one of the leading pokemon researchers in Hoenn. Sounds cool, I guess I might be able to blag my first pokemon off him or summit. Ooh, the trucks stopped! And I can see daylight again!

I hop out the back, and Mum comes out our new home, and ushers me in. Its not to bad, I guess. Nice kitchen and living area, and... hold up. Theres only two rooms? Where is Mum gonna sleep? My thoughts get interrupted as Mum tells me to go set the time on my clock. 'Why?' I ask her. 'JUST DO IT!' is the reply. Fine then, I'll go set the clock.... Back downstairs, and my Mums all like 'DADS ON TV ZOMG' only to realise the shows finished. So she makes me go talk to some girl in our neighbours house. So I go there, and shes all like 'OH SO YOUR ALEX!! OMGOMGOMG, oh I have to go help my dad, I forgot! Byeee!' and leaves me in her room.

Back outside, I see some midget looking really worried. 'Sup brah?' 'I can hear some big commotion coming from route 101!' 'S'cool, I'll go check it out'. I wander up to route 101, to see who I can only guess is Prof Birch getting chased by a Poochyena. "One of the Leading Pokemon Reasearchers in Hoenn" and he's getting chased by a Poochyena?? He yells to me 'Help me, quick! In my bag, theres a poke ball!'

I look in there, and theres 3 poke balls. I grab the first one I can get my hand on, so anxious to start my first pokemon battle. 'POKE BALL, GO!!!' I cry, as out of the poke ball comes a torchic. 'Torchic, use growl, then follow it up with a scratch!' Torchic growled endearingly at the Poochyena, lowering its guard, then caught it outwith a furious scratch attack. The Bite Pokemon was a little fazed, but angry now, and started hurtling in with a tackle attack. 'Dodge Torchic!' Torchich managed to move a little but still got caught by the charging poochyena. 'Are you okay Torchic?' Torchic looked up at me and nodded, a steely look in her eye. 'Okay, then hit him with another scratch!' This scratch was way more powerful than the first, and the Poochyena whimpered and fled.

Prof. Birch was so happy, he let me keep Torchic, and asked me to go and battle his daughter, May.

(That Poochyena does count as the pokemon in that Route, so I cant catch anything from there)

Last edited by PainedDinosaur on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PainedDinosaur

PainedDinosaur

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock   My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:03 am

On the way to battle May, and I reach Oldale Town. Its a nice little town, with a Poke Centre, Mart, and a couple of houses. I went to heal Torchic, who had been through a couple of battles trekking through Route 101. We then stopped off at the mart, where I couldn't buy any poke balls! 'Sorry Sir, we're out of stock at the moment.' The shop manager said. So I walk up to route 103, and I see May, but through patches of tall grass. I had to battle two zigzagoons through there, but they were no real match for Torchic at this point.

I reached May, and we began our battle. I started with Torchic using focus energy, whilst her mudkip went in for a tackle, struck decently, but torchic didn't seem too hurt by it. It became clear to me that Torchic was stronger than her mudkip. 'Torchic use scratch!' Torchic started flying in with some scratch attacks, and with the flurry of scratches and tackles flying in, May and I just stood there, in complete awe of the battle infront of us. Eventually Torchic put in a really powerful scratch attack, and Mudkip could battle no more. 'Good battle Alex', said May, 'Now lets head back to The Lab!'

I followed her back to The Lab, where the Prof. gave his congratulations for my victory, and promptly gave me a pokedex. May then also handed me 5 poke Balls! I was finally on my way to being a Pokemon Master!
Back to top Go down
PainedDinosaur

PainedDinosaur

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock   My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:24 am

I went to see Mum to say my goodbye, and she gave it all the usual, telling me how proud she was and all that. She then gave me some running shoes, so I could get places faster, which I guess is useful. I then used them to hotfoot it out of the house, and ran for Oldale Town again. I glanced towards Route 102, where I saw lots of Trainers with their pokemon. 'We need to train some more I think,' I said to Torchic, who nodded in agreement. I spent what little money I had at the mart on potions, anitdotes, paralyz heal and awakenings, then spent the rest on more poke balls. I then went to train some more in Route 103.

Once me n Torchic had trained enough, we then felt ready to go into Route 102 to battle the trainers. But, before I got to them, I saw a Wurmple In the grass. 'Alright, a Wurmple!' I cried. 'Torchic, weaken it with a scratch attack!' Torchic scratched at the wurmple, so it became quite weak. 'Nows my chance, poke ball go!' I was extremely tense as I saw the ball wobble once, then twice, then a third time.... then nothing. 'YES!! I caught my first pokemon!' I ran over to the ball, picked it up, and let wurmple out. 'Hello wurmple' I smiled at her. 'You dont look to good, we'd better get you to the pokemon centre.'
Back to top Go down
EricTheVenusaur

EricTheVenusaur

Male Posts : 26
Gamer Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock   My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:54 am

Ugh I hate reading stuff this long. Why not do videos or screenshots to go with it? Anyways, I did read it and it's expected to go with Torchic since it's pretty beastly, but not my favorite. I hate how you gotta catch the first thing, what if it is a pile of crap like Wurmple lol.
Back to top Go down
http://casualpkmntrainers.webs.com/
PainedDinosaur

PainedDinosaur

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock   My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:33 am

Because Im doing it on the actual game boy advance cart and to actually record it would take TIME. I think that mudkips the best, but mudkips not my favourite Razz And thats the point, its meant to be a challenge :L

Last edited by PainedDinosaur on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EricTheVenusaur

EricTheVenusaur

Male Posts : 26
Gamer Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock   My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 am

Agreed about Mudkip.
Back to top Go down
http://casualpkmntrainers.webs.com/
xDWater97x

xDWater97x

Male Posts : 125
Gamer Points : 131

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock   My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:46 am

0.0 WOW
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dawnwater97?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock   My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pokemon Ruby Nuzlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NintendoGamers :: The Warp Zone :: The Gamers Room!-
Jump to: